Consult with Tech Global Consulting Line for Study Visa of GermanyOfficially known as the Federal Republic of Germany, this nation is a vital part of the European continent. There are 16 states in Germany and the remarkable splendor of this country is spread over an area of 357,021 square kilometers. Berlin is the largest city and is also the capital. After United Kingdom, it is Germany which is the most popular country for migration from across the world. Germany has the fourth largest economy by GDP and it is the second largest exporter.
The education system of Germany highly emphasis on vocational trainings in companies and this is imitated in many parts across the globe. Six out of world’s top 100 universities are of Germany and Heidelberg University is one of the oldest in the world founded in the year 1386. Germany has 82 universities and around 130 institutes offering education. Annually, 1.8 million students reach here for their higher studies.
List of universities that share direct tie-ups with Tech Global Consulting Line:
1. University of Augsburg
2. University of Bamberg
3. University of Bayreuth
4. Free University of Berlin
5. Humboldt University of Berlin
6. Catholic University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt
7. University of Erfurt
8. University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
9. University of Hof
10. University of Duisburg-Essen (Campus Essen)
11. Technical University of Ilmenau
12. University of Jena 13. Kaiserslautern University of Technology 14. University of Karlsruhe
15. University of Kassel
16. University of Oldenburg
17. University of Osnabrück
18. University of Passau
19. University of Paderborn
20. University of Potsdam
List of documents required:
- 2 copies of admission letter from the college/university including the original one.
- 3 copies of receipt of tuition fee
- 2 copies of Admission Letter from the college/university including original one. No Funds to be shown for the AP degree Program, Bachelors, Masters.
- 5 photocopies of passport with original
- 10 recent passport size photographs with white background.
- 5 photocopies of all educational documents and work experience if any Danish Embassy Visa Fees Rs.12000/- (Draft on the name of “Royal Danish Embassy” payable at New Delhi) Original documents should be attested by the MEA – Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
Step by Step Application process for Study Visa of Germany
1. Register with Tech Global Consulting Line
2. Complete the Visa Application with Statement of Purpose
3. Making an appointment
4. Verification of the appointment letter in the application centre.
5. Submission of the visa application
6. Entering of visa application into the online system of the German consulate
7. Collection of biometric data
8. Visa stamping
Call 9217231111, 9217241111, 0183-5006007 for free consultation on Study in Germany