Consult with Tech Global Consulting Line for Study Visa in New ZealandAn island country comprising of various small beautiful islands - that is New Zealand. The natural exquisiteness with maritime climatic conditions makes this place worth staying in. “Kiwi” is the national bird and citizens of New Zealand are also known as Kiwis. Auckland has the highest population and is the largest city of New Zealand; Wellington is the capital. The total population of New Zealand is 4.4 million approximately. Official languages spoken there are English and Maori.
New Zealand is a multicultural nation and Christianity is the main religion, however country welcomes all religions warmly. Sports have a vital place in the nation. Rugby is played by many Kiwis passionately. Also, the country is leading in the fields of education and technology. Moreover, students from overseas are attracted to the safe environment of the country. There are more than 10,000 overseas students in New Zealand currently and the numbers are growing every day. Currency over there is New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
The currency of New Zealand is New Zealand Dollar (NZD). The cost of living for overseas students here can range between NZ $ 12,000 to 17,000 per year.
Step by Step Application process for Study Visa in New Zealand:
Step 1: Register with Tech Global Consulting Line
Step 2: Choose available intakes starting every alternate month
Step 3: Letter of offer from college/university after the assessment of documents
Step 4: Undertake medical examination and police clearance certificate
Step 5: Arrangement of funds like loan from bank, savings account or can apply under
Step 6: Lodging Visa
Step 7: Interview conducted by New Zealand High Commission
Step 8: Approval letter
Step 9: Transferring tuition fees to the institute as mentioned in the offer letter
Step 10: Visa stamping process
List of Documents Required:
1. Academic Documents
2. Passport copy (Attested & Notarized)
3. Work Experience (if any)
4. IELTS is not compulsory; if you have done IELTS, then score should be minimum 5.5 bands
5. Financial documents including education loan, savings account, post office account, national savings account.
6. If applying under FTS, then get your account opened and transfer the living cost of one year to ANZ bank, after approval.
7. Statement of Purpose (SOP)
Important links to get more information about living costs, funds, file processing:
List of Universities in New Zealand that share direct tie-ups with Tech Global Consulting Line:
1. University of Auckland, founded in 1883 (number of students: 33,028)
2. AUT University, Auckland, founded in 2000 (number of students: 18,837)
3. Lincoln University, Lincoln, founded in 1878 (number of students: 3,238)
4. Massey University, Palmerston North, founded in 1927 (number of students: 19,074)
5. University of Canterbury, Christchurch, founded in 1873 (number of students: 12,108)
6. University of Otogo, Dunedin, founded in 1869 (number of students: 18,896)
7. University of Waikato, Hamilton, founded in 1964 (number of students: 10,094)
8. Victoria University of Wellington, Wellington, founded in 1897 (number of students: 17,227)
Call 9217231111, 9217241111, 0183-5006007 for free consultation on Study in New Zealand